Tuesday, December 11

Catching Up

Tis the season to be busy... and moody. I have been attempting to clean my house so I can move furniture to make room for a Christmas tree. Why does everything hinge on a clean house?

Anyway, during the past couple of weeks since Thanksgiving I have been keeping up on the daily blogs I visit. However, I believe it is fairly evident by the lack of blogging on my part... the blog is suffering. I plan to remedy this situation although I'm not sure how.

I wanted to introduce my little family. The picture is of my children and me (bad picture). Anyway, Ben is obviously the youngest and very much like Calvin of the beloved comic strip Calvin and Hobbes. He was actually almost named Calvin. He is quite bright and makes attempts at being sly. Scary thought - he gets better at stealth as each day passes.

Rebekah is my first... and tallest. She wears the same size shoe I do! I feel bad for her because once her foot grows a tad more all of the very cute shoes in her collection will find their way to my closet. Oh come on, I have to put a positive spin on it. Anyway, Bekah is the greatest help right now intervening with Ben.

After a request from my sister to post child are, I will soon begin a new blog page with both Ben's and Bekah's art. Will post a grand opening date once I have a little more time to get organized. I am hoping to start at New Years.

4 comments:

Scoobers said...

Oh good! I can't wait for an art page! Is Bekah getting her own site soon too?

Sandi said...

Little Ben looks so much like Kathy! I love it. Nice picture.

Mandy Lou said...

Very excited about the art pages - I love getting art from my nieces in the mail!

It's hard to blog right now - if it weren't for Holidailies I'd be off the map too :-)

Lori said...

Great idea about the art page! Can't wait to see it.

Now get that house clean and get in the season, hurry up it's coming fast.