Sunday, December 2

Tears Keep Coming

Meloncholy. Sad. Broken Hearted. Tearful. (punky modds just don't cover them all)

It's been one of those weekends. Anxiety started on Thursday and the tears started tonight. The weekend activities of cleaning, organizing and shopping are over and the kids are in bed. The house is cold and may be one of the reasons it feels so lonely. I can't seem to shake the weepiness. Although my eyes will bear the brunt of the situation I'm thinking a quiet and secluded tear-fest in bed might help.

I want to apologize for the pity party tonight but I need to try & get it out and on paper (so to speak).

My heart feels broken tonight. Ben asked to call Daddy tonight but he's unreachable for the next three weeks. I long for his hug and shoulder to cry on.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Hang in there, Christmas will be here before you know it, and Jerry will be back home.

PS Did you ever get you palm pilot? Just wondering how that's working out or not working out.

Mandy Lou said...

Oh jeeze - now I'm all teary too! A pity party sounds like what you need (just try a cool towel on your eyes after).

Sorry you're feeling blue - hopefully you'll be so busy in the coming weeks that the time till Jerry comes home will just fly buy.

Sandi said...

So sorry. I've never been in your situation, but it must be difficult. We're all here for you.

Tricia said...

Thank you so much for the comments! I feel your pain of deployment and am soo happy that for the next two years I dont need to think about it. But I am all about pulling our the oreos and kleenex to help a fellow navy wife cry! Please keep coming to my blog. I will add yours to my daily reads!

Scoobers said...

:( oh, laura. i'm sorry.

i love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.... The lonely, sad days just suck. Praying for you. Hang in there.