Friday, March 14

I Just Knew It...

So guess what? My prediction for the spring forecast was correct (see previous blog) - I went & screwed it all up. We've been ranging the mid to low 80s for the past week(s) and its been kind of nice to work in the yard and work on some color before swimsuit season.

Weather person indicated during the news earlier this morning, "If you have outdoor stuff for the weekend, get it done on Saturday." Evidently, our high for Saturday will be around 78 and sunny (not altogether odd for AZ). But Sunday, high of 64, cloudy with chance of rain.

Maybe I should do the ultimate outdoor activity and wash my car just to clinch the inclement weather around the corner. I guess Ben and I will work on getting the backyard mowed and trimmed before grass & weeds are too high to deal with. (see the weeds over there under Ben's right hand - it's in his sandbox)

For those of you with temps below 64 - I do not mock our low temps or believe them to be even close to yours. I just don't want to give up my shorts so soon - I was kind of enjoying the shorts and tank weather.

4 comments:

Scoobers said...

o hell. i could've told you that. i'm a weather channel junkie, don't ya know. plus, two dogs out in the yard is going to be interesting whilst i work.

'bye bye clean. hello mud!'
(in the tune to A Chorus Line's 'hello thirteen, hello love')

Sandi said...

You're getting our storm from California. Hah! We even had hail last night.

And I love that your sister is still A Chorus Line junkie....

Mandy Lou said...

You jinxed us too - it's snowing today, crap. I have faith though, spring will be back!

Lori said...

I wish we had low 80 weather. That sounds so great. I'd even take 64!