Thursday, March 20

Questions, Questions, & More Questions


  1. What color is your bra? - Black w/frisky comments in fuschia, pink, purple

  2. Do you straighten your hair everyday? - No, it's bad to do it everyday

  3. Do you worry about the size of your boobs? - Not really. However I'd like to be able to button a blouse all the way - I have to wear a tank 'cause normal shirts just don't fit over these things

  4. What’s your favorite girly magazine? -

  5. Would you kill for chocolate? - No, but I would trip them, grab the candy & run

  6. Jeans or Skirts? - Jeans.

  7. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? - Sadly yes. I'm such a slave to fashion - HA! But yes.

  8. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? - Yup, my wedding day

  9. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? - Of course

  10. Would you leave the house without makeup on? - Yeah, usually Home Depot runs

  11. Do you consider making out “unladylike”? - No way

  12. On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping? - Books are a definite 10

  13. Are you spoiled? - Don't think so

  14. Do you think lip gloss is the best? - Don't use it.

  15. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? - Ya - Jericho

  16. Do you yell a lot? - Embarrassed to say Yes. @ Ben mostly. Makes me sad to admit it.

  17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - W/shower 1 hour, without 40 minutes, w/Ben around anywhere between 1 - 3 hours (honestly)

  18. Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work? - No. Pajama pants in public - come on, I'm an adult.

  19. Accessories make the outfit; true or false? - True!

  20. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? - I love pink, but no.

  21. Lip gloss a must? - Not at all

  22. Status? - Sleepy and stupid for staying up so late

  23. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? - No.

  24. Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? - Yes, I'd like to finish something

  25. Gold or silver? - Both. As long as its white gold

  26. The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with? - J

  27. Do you dress up too much for holidays? - No, though I wish I had the opportunity

  28. Do you like wearing dresses? - No, I'm with Sandi on this one. You have to sit like a lady with a dress on. Ugh!

  29. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? - Uh, No(t anymore)

  30. What makeup could you not live without? - Bare Minerals Foundation

1 comment:

Mandy Lou said...

Fab! I love it - totally stealing that tomorrow (need the blog fodder!)