Tuesday, November 6

Bath Night

It was a pretty good night. On our way home I called Bekah to find out if she could start dinner so we could possibly go for a walk tonight. Dinner was made a few minutes after we arrived home but it was way to dark to do anything. So... I decided it was time to face the music and get Ben into the bathtub. I readied myself for the ultimate battle and he actually went willingly. I think the promise of bubbles had something to do with the compliant attitude. Hey, if it works... why not?

So here I sit ready for bed, blogging away and just noticing there is a scheduled outage @ 11pm PST. I guess I'll sign off early tonight and get a good night sleep.

Good night!

*No monkeys were harmed in the making of this blog.

2 comments:

Mandy Lou said...

Looks like you and the Monkey had a good night. Hope you got some sleep.

Just Laura said...

We actually had a great night. The monkey dried off in the tub and I got to surf, watch news and get to sleep early!! Yea!