Thursday, November 8

It's time for bed

This stupid NaBloPoMo...... ugggghhhh! I am so very tired and just want to sleep. I had such a hard time with Ben tonight - I actually called him... evil. How absolutely awful?

He has been so terrible recently... I don't want to show the oh so truly human side by saying this but... I didn't want to pick him up from daycare. That would be one step closer to coming home and battling. However, I have resolved to not give in and prove once and for all that Mom has the final say. This meant pulling him out of the tub when he decided to spit water everywhere. Kicking, hitting, squirming... Ben, not me.

This carried overr on to the bed when I tried to dry him off and put a diaper on. Bekah came in to take over because she though I needed help. I told her she needed to leave the room because this was the end of the road and we're working on obedience this weekend. Lots of tears, screaming, hitting and kicking ensued. Eventually, PJs were wrestled on and then it was time for bed... for both of us.

No comments: