Sunday, November 4

Tagged!

Thanks for the Tag Mandy Lou - It was a rough day today and I truly did not feel like posting tears and loneliness tonight.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Jen Lancaster (just finished "Bright Lights, Big Ass")
2. What were you doing at 0800? Getting Ben ready for church
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Put Ben down to Bed (@ 8:00 - I posted this kind of late)
4. What happened to you in 2006? Oh Lord-ie, a year ago? I can barely remember the 30 minutes ago part!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Good night sweet pea. Sweet dreams. I'll check on you later.
6. How many beverages did you have today? A Diet Coke, 3 glasses (24 oz ea) ice water
7. What color is your hairbrush? Silver
8. What was the last thing you paid for? HSN Clearance items. Ummmm... scrapbook stuff and Pilates DVD
9. Where were you last night? Sitting in bed, laptop on lap, fast asleep. I woke up at 3am and realized I didn't blog - I was bummed cause it was a good day. That and I signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).
10. What color is your front door? From the outside white. From the inside Merlot
11. Where do you keep your change? Fish bowl in kitchen, spaghetti jar on sink, wooden bowl on dresser and basket in laundry room.
12. What’s the weather like today? Warm - way too summery for November.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Belgian Chocolate Chocolate
14. What excites you? Calls / texts from Jerry, Holidays
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, yes, yes. I just can't figure out when I can go (without Ben)
16. Are you over the age of 25? Thanks for reminding me.. yeah... about 15 years.
17. Do you talk a lot? Always have. I guess I always will.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, Jerry's step-dad
20. Do you make up your own words? Quite frequently although it isn't on purpose all the time.
21. Are you a jealous person? No - jealousy is a waste of time and emotion.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’: Abigail
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K': Kathy-rine (scoobers), Kevin
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Awesome Jerry (he's listed that way so he's the first on my contact list... Not that he isn't awesome of course =)
25. What does the last text message you received say? Blog This
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope - straight and flag
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed (it is now 12:04 and I promised Bekah I'd be in bed before midnight - oops)
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I'll just call the person C (no not my other sister)
30. What was the last thing you ate? Sweet Tarts left over from Halloween
31. Will you get married in the future? Nope - I plan to keep Jerry around for a long, long time.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I haven't had time but Crash and World Trade Center is sitting on top of the TV
33. Is there anyone you like right now? John Cusack - what a cutie (and fellow Chicagoan)
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Two days ago although I'll start the dishwasher right before bed.
35. Are you currently depressed? Not depressed - just lonely and missing Jerry
36. Did you cry today? Yes I did - see question 35.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Mandy Lou didn't think she had enough people who read her blog to be tagged. So... I read it and well here it is.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I'm in Mandy Lou's boat - I don't think 5 people are reading my blog... yet.

2 comments:

Scoobers said...

Oh good! Can I have my BLBA back so I can read it now? I'm glad you liked it. Now read "Bitter Is the New Black". Christine has it.

Mandy Lou said...

So glad to you're gonna do NaBloPoMo - some other sucker that has to ramble on for a month!