Tuesday, November 20

Opinions, Thoughts, Reviews wanted.

Last week I blogged about losing the ball. You know.. the one I'm usually on but has recently bounced away? I received several comments about Palm Pilots seeming to help the loss of a mind.

I would truly appreciate your reviews of the type you currently use, used to use or even dream of using. I love Outlook and use it often at work so I am definitely in need of a much more portable version. Sounds like a great Christmas suggestion to me!

5 comments:

Mandy Lou said...

I always loved my Palm Pilot, but I accidentally killed it (don't put the batteries in backwards!). I'm now thinking about getting one of those all in one phones with the organizer and email - it just syncs up to your computer schedule. Don't know how well it will work yet - but it might be the right option (then you don't have to have a ton of stuff in you purse!).

Lori said...

If mandy lou is talking about the iphone, I say go for it, it sounds so cool. I want one, but cant really justify needing one right now.

Sandi said...

I have a Treo and love it. All the advantages of the Palm Pilot and phone in one place.

JJOK1962 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJOK1962 said...

http://mobileoffice.about.com/cs/pdas/bb/buypda.htm

Website above will give you just about everything you would want to know about buying/using a PDA.

I have a Zire72, nothing special, except that it syncs with my Outlook. Also, handy when standing at dentist/doctors office to look at calendar and touchscreen to add appt instead of adding later using the piece of paper that I put in one of the slots/pockets/zippers in my purse (I think) to find it in the bottom of my purse 3 weeks later! oops - It also beeps at me to remind me of appts/tasks from Outlook, etc. Hope this helps (8 degrees and 12 inches of snow on ground, brrrr!)